Like the vids? Sponsor John’s Arcade!:
Enjoy the vids? Consider supporting me! Thank you, John!
Here’s a review of Atari’s groundbreaking game, Super Breakout. This game was released in 1978 and features three game modes and a black and white monitor with plastic overlay to simulate color. This is a really cool game that is pretty historically significant. Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak, of Apple fame, worked on the original Breakout game that this is a sequel to.
Subscribe for new videos every Sunday!
Follow me on Twitter:
My other Youtube channel:
My Twitch channel:
My Band, The Kill Screens:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Classic Game Room – SUPER BREAKOUT for Atari 2600
- JumpStart Music (1998) – The Beat – Heloise Hippo – Part 1/23 [Walkthrough]
- ROBLOX PIGGY MANDY MOUSE JUMPSCARE (CHAPTER 10 SKIN!?)
- How to Plan Your Game Development Project
- Otis trains with his good pal Tucker before date with Mandy Rose: SmackDown, Feb. 7, 2020