Super Breakout review.
Classic Game Room uses its “Paddle Controllers of Fury” to review this awesome game and destroy line after line of alien blocks in space. This awesome game, somewhat reminiscent of Pong, is an old-school, vintage, retro, arcade style video game from the ’70s. This is of course the sequel to Breakout (which we also review)
There are few gemes in this genre better than Super Breakout. Perhaps Arkanoid? It’s hard to say. Regardless, you need to go buy this game and play it on your Atari 2600. Maybe they’ll make it for Xbox Live Arcade (XBLA)?
Be sure to watch the original Classic Game Room episodes. Classic Game Room was the original classic video game review show on the Internet in 1999-2000, now on DVD. The HD series is reviewing PS3, Genesis, NES, Atari and Xbox 360.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://swisen.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- LA Noire Gameplay Walkthrough Part 23 – The Studio Secretary Murder
- JumpStart Music (1998) – The Beat – Heloise Hippo – Part 1/23 [Walkthrough]
- ROBLOX PIGGY MANDY MOUSE JUMPSCARE (CHAPTER 10 SKIN!?)
- How to Plan Your Game Development Project
- Otis trains with his good pal Tucker before date with Mandy Rose: SmackDown, Feb. 7, 2020