In this 2017 GDC session, game designer Katharine Neil gives an overview of some of the game design tools available that might help game designers improve their work.
Register for GDC:
Join the GDC mailing list:
Follow GDC on Twitter:
GDC talks cover a range of developmental topics including game design, programming, audio, visual arts, business management, production, online games, and much more. We post a fresh GDC video every day. Subscribe to the channel to stay on top of regular updates, and check out GDC Vault for thousands of more in-depth talks from our archives.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://swisen.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- The Pre-Production Problem – How to Improve the Planning Process in Game Design – Extra Credits
- MANDY-TORI – Part 16: Let's Play Ziggurat Gameplay – The Couch Knights
- Does Sonya Deville still trust Mandy Rose?: SmackDown Exclusive, Nov. 20, 2018
- Evil Nun Walkthrough #3 (New Secret Room & Mystery of Secretary) || Hindi Gameplay
- Atari Super Breakout – 1978 – Original Dedicated Arcade Review