No-code Video Game Development with Unity3d and Playmaker
teaches you how to create a modest FPS horror-survival video game without ever having to write a single line of code! By leveraging the powerful new technology of State Machines, a game developer can eliminate code and instead use diagrams to control the game’s operations. Creating a video game is now as simple as drawing a flowchart!
The No-code Video Game Development with Unity3d and Playmaker course features over 6 hours of video tutorials, transcripts, 11 quizzes, free Unity projects, scenes, packages, Playmaker templates, and art assets (free FPS hands, free cyborg ninja, animations, and more)! Using tried and true Unity3d 4.x (and compatible with Unity 5) the course is divided into 3 sections:
* The first section is in-depth instruction of Unity, its capabilities, its
* The second section teaches programming concepts and
vocabulary, stops just short of coding, and delves into Playmaker
* The third section unifies concepts and execution in the form of an
FPS survival horror project!
* don’t know how or where to get started in video game
* have ever dreamed of becoming a game developer but don’t want
to spend lots of money or years learning to code
* started to learn coding only to stop time and time again
* are a current developer wanting to learn a new, more productive
* want free Unity projects, scenes, packages, Playmaker templates,
and art assets
* are finally ready to make your dream game come true
Thanks to louisedutton of fiverr!